Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:07:34 -0500

A few months back I was asking if anyone new of a GF bisque.  No one did,
but I'm now happy to say I've found one.  It's made by Baxters and is
pretty good.  It really has no actually pieces of lobster in it so that's
the only thing I would really add to it, maybe some more cream if I really
felt like getting my cholesterol up.   I couldn't find any of this brand
around me so I ordered it off of Foodlocker.com.

I was really happy to find it because this is one of the things I miss most
since going gf.