From:
"J. Jochims" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Jochims
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:46:53 -0400

It’s no April Fool’s joke because we meet on Sunday April 1, 2012 at Hope Methodist Church, 700 Cooper Road, Voorhees, NJ.

The meeting begins at 2PM and our guest speaker this month will be our returning speaker/guest, Dr. Ritu Verma.

Dr. Verma is with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and has been a part of our group for some time. She will be offering up some of the research, news, and knowledge that she sees in her daily practice in helping children with Celiac Sprue. If you’ve not met with and heard Dr. Verma before, try and do so this Sunday!

Jim Jochims
Chair
CSA South Jersey #9