From:
Linda Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:12:11 -0400

Hi, my name is Linda and I have been following the gf for about a month.
I bought the breadman ultimate bread machine and have been making my own
bread from the Bette Hagaman recipe books. But, can anybody help me find
a bread recipe that isn't so heavy. The bread tastes fine, but it comes
out so heavy. Is that common? I am also experimenting with pasta in my
pasta machine. Haven't found anything to brag about yet. My son is
following the gf diet. He started at the same time as me. He has had
pancreas problems for about seven years. He is hoping this will take
care of his problems. My daughter is going to be tested for celiac, as
she is showing some of the signs of it. Now that I am following the
diet, I am feeling better. Although, I must admit at times I miss eating
some junk food.