From:
Katie Botkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:55:01 EDT

Just to let anyone know that doesn't...the ice cream dippin' dots is NOT
gluten free.  I was an idiot today and took a bite from the little girl i was
babysitting without checking and am now still sick from it.  I guess there is
wheat in it to keep it from sticking...it makes sence now.  Well, it's been
five months since my last mistake and I'm surprised...and angry by how bad
one bite of ice cream has made me.  So...for anyone with kids or anyone
tempted to try dippin' dots and don't feel like checking...they aren't ok.
ah, they didn't taste good anyhow and now i know..
the swollen stomach,
katie