From:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:56:33 -0400

Culvers cooks bread and buns on the same grill with all of their meats, but
they offer a UDI's gluten free bun.

Sorry I took so long to summarize, but here is what I read regarding
Culvers from other listmates.

I received 5 responses regarding the cross contamination issue at Culvers
restaurants.  All of those 5 listers said their local Culvers restaurants
were also very ignorant of cross contamination issues and further that they
had tried to discuss the issue but Culvers just does not care.

One person felt that since the UDI's bun was handed to him wrapped in
cellophane, that would resolve any issue.
However, the meats are all still contaminated with gluten because regular
breads are cooked along side the burgers and chicken.

Mary in MI