From:
Paula Raleigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:39:45 -0500

Dear Joanne:

This is a wonderful idea!

I've been requesting in my own correspondence and phone calls to
manufacturers that they post the gluten-free product list to their own
websites where it can be updated by them immediately as needed.

The websites of which I am currently aware that list gluten-free
information are:

Toms of Maine:  http://www.tomsofmaine.com/faq/gluten.htm

Kozy Shack:  [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Edy's Ice Cream Taste Test:  http://www.edys.com/freezer/taste.html
This site has the option of requesting a gluten-free flavor list.

Fleishman's Bread Machine Yeast:
http://207.87.14.219/products/breadmachine.html

Lipton:  http://www.lipton.com/glu-lac.html - They don't list the
products, but you can e-mail them to have a current list mailed to you.

I believe that posting the information directly by the manufacturer's to
their own websites would be the most efficient.  However, a celiac site
could be established which linked to the specific page identifying
gluten-free products posted by the individual manufacturers.

This is one of the most worthwhile projects I've seen posted to the
list. Keep us informed of its progress.

Paula Raleigh
Naples, Maine