Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:46:50 -0700

George & Gayle Kennedy wrote:

> About fifteen years ago I saw a Dr. Jaffe in Washington, DC, and he did an
> ACT (Advanced Cell Test) at that time, five years later I went to the
> Princeton Bio Center where Jaffe had become the director and  my son and I
> both had the ELISA-test.  Some of my sensitivities had remained, others
> were different.  I was told at that time that sensitivities can change
> after long periods of ingestion or avoidance of foods.
> Now I want to know if you have found Dr. Jaffe (who, I believe, developed
> this test - a kind of prime cytotoxic test, for lack of a better term) and
> before that he was with NIH.  They thought his new test was a bit off the
> wall and he went off on his own.

Dear Gayle, I have no information regarding Dr Jaffe and the Serammune
Lab. I found out about the Test through a friend and I contacted them
directly for information. May I suggest you call them at 800-553-5472
 and ask for cllient services.  Good luck. Yes, I do too think this is a
fantastic test. I was amazed that I was allergic to so many foods which
showed a delayed reaction.
Good luck. Please let me know if you get more info on Dr. Jaffe as I am
very interested.

Anne Hoogeveen