From:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:35:02 -0500

Hello:

I am considering an Alaska cruise or a do my own by land this spring or
summer.
I would like to get some feedback from folks that have experienced either.
I have seen a couple of recent postings in the Archives.  Everything else is
too old.

I have looked at Norwegian and Carnival.  Carnival has on their website that
they can accomodate GF.  Norwegian has no mention but indicates to contact
them for special needs.

If anyone has any recent info they would like to share about cruise lines,
restaurants, accomodations, support groups etc. in Alaska, I would love to
hear from you.

Thank you very much!