Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:36:22 EST

The next meeting of the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group will be:

Sunday, March 9th - 2:00 p.m.
Phelps Memorial Hospital - Auditorium
Sleepy Hollow, New York

Our guest speaker will be Dr. Vijay Kumar, Director of Clinical Laboratories
at IMMCO Diagnostics, Inc., and Research Associate Professor at the
University of Buffalo.  IMMCO Diagnostics is one of the few recommended
laboratories in the United States for the serologic tests for celiac disease.
Dr. Kumar has published extensively on the serologic tests and will address
many of our frequently asked questions and concerns.

OUR VENDORS:

Arrive at 1:15 p.m. or stay after the meeting to shop with:

Foods by George
Claire's Kitchen
The Really Great Food Company
Mr. Ritt's Bakery
The Silly Yak Shirt Company
Tamarind Tree
Joseph's Gluten-Free
Mimi & Me, Inc.

We hope you will feel welcome to join us. No reservations are necessary.

If you would like more information about the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support
Group and/or driving directions or Metro-North train information, please
contact Sue Goldstein, [log in to unmask], 914-428-1389.