From:
Shelley Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:13:41 -0500

The manager of the Connecticut Mrs. Green's I shop at called the
processing facility directly today while I was there.

      He was told that the conveyer belts used in the packaging of Mrs.
Green's dried fruits are dusted with flour.Although I specifically asked
about the unsulphered dried apples, the answer was that all the belts are
dusted routinely.

      By the way, the Mrs. Green's store mamger was stunned and although he
had been skeptical when I asked him to check, he thanked me for the
information . It started a discusssion of several customers in line and
store employees, all of whom were surprised and interested.

Shelley(CT)