From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:44:06 -0700

I had problems attaching or loading the directions to an e-mail for the list.  Michael Jones was nice enough to help me on that.  I had wanted to put a little spiel in front, but forgot to add that when I asked Michael to help me.

So, the e-mail that you get regarding directions of the San Diego walk are of course directed to those who are coming to the walk in San Diego.  I know that there are many more walks nationally and internationally on Saturday and  Sunday.  So, I hope this didn't confuse anyone.

The rain is gone and we have sunny skies here.  Much success to all the Celiac Walks.

Sidona