From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 17:29:51 -0400

If you've got kids, I know you're probably crazy-busy with back to school priorities right now. I know our household is! But it's also the perfect time to start thinking about travel plans for the coming year, whether it's with your kids, with multiple generations of extended family, or even just a couples getaway. That's because, if you're looking to travel during a peak time around school vacations or holidays, it's always best to plan well in advance so you have the most options...and get the best pricing.

No matter what your interests or budget, we have some travel ideas to inspire you. Some are near and family-friendly, while others are far-off exotic locations that, up until recently, have been challenging for gluten free travelers. No more! Virtually any destination worth visiting is now accessible to folks following gluten free diets IF you enlist the help of the resources and people available to help you!

I'm excited to be able to showcase 10 ideas in a recent Blog post. While some are relaxing and others are more adventurous, hopefully at least one of them will appeal to you if you're looking to put a trip on the calendar!  Read more details in my Blog post ( http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2017/08/10-great-destinations-for-gluten-free-travelers.html ).

Heading to Washington DC? If so, don't miss this authentic Italian restaurant in Georgetown with gluten free pizzas, pasta, appetizers, and dessert! It's really the closest thing I've found to dining in Italy this side of the Atlantic. It's a great restaurant with an energetic vibe -- and gives its GF guests VIP treatment! Read more from my recent Blog post ( http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2017/08/for-an-authentic-italian-meal-and-gluten-free-too-head-to-this-restaurant-in-georgetown.html )

And if you're in the vicinity of Hershey, PA -- a particular SWEET destination -- you'll want to pick up a copy of the Sept/Oct issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine. I wrote an article filled with recommendations of great places for GF dining and lots of fun things to do in this favorite destination!

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133