Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 01:48:15 -0500

Thanks for all who responded in my search for grain mills. Some asked me for
results so thought I would share these:
  * a German brand heavy duty but wouldn't do corn for ~$500
  * Braun coffee mill ~$80 (Don't use for coffee afterward)
  * Celiac Sprue Assoc has one for ~$220 including shipping that has different
    settings for coarse and fine and has a good warranty, made in US.
  * Miracle Flour Mill III for about ~230 in local store (Utah).

I apologize for not going into more detail but after I read the messages they
were all erased from my e-mail account, so am trying to go off memory. Most
will buy.

Also I recently bought a Welbilt ABM4800 bread machine and have been pleased
with the results and gf recipes.

Thanks for sharing info--
Karen