From:
Sueson Vess <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sueson Vess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:47:37 -0600

Hi Friends,

Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Vendor Fair and Tasting Event Wednesday, November 16 from 5:00-9:00 PM at Pfeiffer in Warrenville. Directions below.

Our gluten-free support group meeting is this Thursday - November 17 at Whole Foods 7:30-9:00 PM. We are having our second Holiday Pot Luck plus guest speaker: Kim Koeller, author of Allergy Free Passport's Let's Eat Out. Please bring a dish to share, or just come and enjoy all the food. We will have plenty. If you want me to copy recipes for sharing, email the recipe by Thursday morning and I will copy and bring to the meeting. ([log in to unmask]).

Pfeiffer is located at 4575 Weaver Parkway, located off Diehl Road, west of Washington  and east of Winfield Roads. Weaver is actually a circle so there are two entrances off of Diehl. If you are coming from the east turn right on the first Weaver. Pfeiffer is on the right about a block after Diehl. If you are coming from the west and turn left at the second Weaver entrance and Pfeiffer is on the right about a block after Diehl.