From:
Jan Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 02:43:33 -0400

I just called the Quaker company today because I noticed they have come out
with a few new flavors (Chocolate Crunch, Banana). They were extremely
pleasant and helpful.

They stated that ALL their rice cakes, both mini and regular size, are
gluten-free EXCEPT  THE  MINI  POPCORN  CHEESE  FLAVOR.  This includes all
new flavors. They do state that all products with and without gluten are
processed on the same line, and that all equipment is stripped and thoroughly
washed down between each type product.

Quaker # 1-800-856-5781