From:
Deborah Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:55:24 -0700

We just returned from a trip to Oregon -- beautiful
state, wonderful time! -- and had really good luck at
a couple of restaurants:  Doogers in Canon Beach and
Mr. Bill's Family Restaurant in Lincoln City.  We had
seafood and vegetables at both.  Doogers sauteed
prawns in margarine for me, and lucious crab for my
husband.  They had a rice pilaf that was wheat free,
and steamed vegetables.  At Mr. Bill's I got a spicy
blackened salmon that was to die for, and
thinly-sliced squash and zucchini that was cooked
perfectly.

Best to all,

Deborah in OKC