From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 15:26:12 -0700

Thanks so much to everyone who responded! You were all very helpful and I
appreciate all of your ideas, suggestions, experiences etc. Most were very
encouraging, several people thought I should reconsider the shots and/or
the trip. Because this seems to be a pretty specific question, I won't
summarize all the responses I got but if you'd like more info, e mail me
privately and I'd be happy to share what I've learned. Sounds like I've got
my work cut out for me, researching the oral vaccinations and strengthening
my body and digestive system, but I think I'll aim for doing the trek.
Can't wait! And again, thabnks to all of you-

Becca
Fairfax, Ca.