From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:12:14 -0500

Greetings, Minute Chefs:

We're pleased to offer some of your favorite items on sale during the month of February.  Order between this month and receive a 20% savings on the following items:

Minute White Bread Starter Kit, Item 4950
Minute Hamburger Bun Starter Kit, Item 4972
Minute Waffle Mix Starter Kit, Item 4961
Minute Pizza Crust Starter Kit, Item 4975 (also Dairy Free!)

Now's your chance to try (or stock up on) some of the softest GF bread available!  How about Waffles that look and (really) taste like the real thing?  Or try our newest item, our Fast & Fresh Minute Pizza Crust Mix - you can make a fresh, personal-sized pizza crust in less time than it takes to read this message!

Check out http://www.foodtek.com/Products/MinuteBread&Waffles.php for more information about these products.

Call us at 800-648-8114 to place your order (as always, orders over $25 entitles you to free shipping!).  If you'd prefer to order online, our products, including the discounted items above, are available at Amazon.com.

We're dedicated to bringing you some of the most convenient (and tasty) gluten- and nut-free products possible!  Take a Fast & Fresh Chocolate Cake Mix or Cornbread Mix to work, or on a trip.  They're perfect for school (both for the younger kids and for the college-aged). You only need water and a microwave, and can have great tasting treats in (almost) no time!

Got younger kids? Our Gluten-Free Quick-Bake Kids line includes Cookie Mixes, Brownie Mixes, and Cake Mixes, all specially designed and scaled for use in your Easy-Bake Oven (or any toy oven). Check out http://www.foodtek.com/Products/QBKids.php, for more information.

Do you prefer to use your conventional or toaster oven? Then check out our Quick-Bake Biscuits and Cookie Mixes - we've taken the guess work out of making small quantities of your fresh-baked favorites (http://www.foodtek.com/Products/QuickBake.php)!

Lastly, be sure to ask your local Celiac Support Group to contact us for a free sample kit.  If you can provide a microwave and water, we'll provide the rest, and you too can become a Minute Chef!

Thanks for your support!

Victor Davila
for Food-Tek, Inc.

50 Intervale Road