From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 13:35:15 -0400

Have you ever wanted to tell your story about living with celiac
disease?  Your story can inspire and help others learn that they are not
alone and there is hope.  We are looking to talk to anyone about how
they cope with the disease and look back at the trial and tribulations
of their lives before and after diagnosis.  We are starting in the
greater Boston area, after which we will be looking for others around
the country.  If you are willing to open your past to the world, please
let us know.  We plan on publishing this work to the general public.  We
hope this will also raise awareness for this not so rare disease.
Please feel free to pass this message onto anyone who might be
interested.

Cheers,

Kevin