From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:00:09 -0500

Hi,

We eat at the Frederick,MD Outback regularly and have done so for six years or so. We've had some clueless servers but the experiences have been overwhelmingly positive.

The new menu is greatly reduced and cost-cutting is evident (no more shrimp on the barbie!), but we all found things we liked and left satisfied. We found one new item on the dessert menu: crustless cheesecake with raspberry puree. Has anyone investigated this item? The two non-GFers in our party shared it--the dessert sampler is three items, the cheesecake, a peanut butter mouse pie (not GF), and a flourless brownie sundae (Thunder from Down Under)--because the kitchen was uncertain whether it was actually on the GF menu. Has anyone checked this out? Most cheesecake doesn't have any flour; a few are made with a tablespoon of cornstarch.

Thanks!
Marcy in MD