From:
Rose Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:55:45 -0700

Here are a few responses I got from my email.

1. It did not occur to me that it was so easy to make until we were camping
with a little useless oven in the trailer but a good microwave. Each brand
microwave is a little different so the recipe has to be adapted but I mix
the ingredients together into a microwave pie plate and after two minutes
on stir the ingredients around. Microwave another minute and let sit for
two minutes.  The recipe for six eggs would take longer as I make mine with
four eggs.  Sometimes it takes two minutes and sometimes five depending on
the ingredients.
And I say recipe but I just throw in whatever I have and have never
followed a recipe except for the first time years ago.

2. In step 11 it says to bake for 25 minutes.  What is the temperature for
this?
The next steps says to turn oven down to 325.

SET YOUR OVEN TO 425 TO START. SO FOR STEP 11 BAKE ON 425 FOR 25 MINUTES.

Rose

*******
*******