From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:25:14 -0500

Received 8/25:

Thank you for your email requesting nutritional information on Edy's
Grand
Ice Cream.  In an
increasingly health-conscious society, we are always happy to answer
your
questions about our
products.

As a general rule, the gluten in any of our ice cream, frozen yogurt or
novelty products is present
only in added bakery products such as cookies or shortcake.  In most
cases
the ice cream itself
contains no gluten.  The modified food starch that you may find listed
in
the ingredients is
derived from a vegetable source and is, therefore, gluten-free.  In
addition, all of our Fruit Bars
are gluten-free.

We value our consumers and hope you will continue to enjoy our
products.
Please watch for our
fol

low up response to arrive shortly by U.S. Mail, along with some
coupons
for future purchases.

Sincerely,

Melissa Freedman