From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:14:35 -0500

On Saturday, November 5, we will have a very special guest speaker.
LynnRae Ries will entertain and inform us on The Basics of Gluten-Free
Bread Baking - lessons she learned from her cookbook writing and gluten-
free bakery.  She will also demonstrate the Baby Dumpling Board, an easy
way to get dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.

LynnRae is an author, speaker, director of the Gluten-Free Cooking Club,
the new Kids Baking Club and Co-CEO of Gluten-Free Creations Bakery.  She
is founder of the GIG Chandler Arizona Group and has been an active member
of the gluten-free and allergen-free communities since her diagnosis the
latter part of 1999.

If you are newly diagnosed, we have a free Celiac 101 Class which starts
at 9AM and the regular support group meeting starts at 10AM.  We will meet
at HEB Hospital, 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX in the West I & II
Conference room.  Directions to the hospital can be found on our website
www.northtexasgig.com.  If you want to register for the 101 class, please
do so on the website or by contacting me.

If you are comfortable with gluten free baking, please bring a GF dish to
share.  The newly diagnosed celiacs especially enjoy this effort.  Hope to
see you there.

Betty Barfield, President
North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
817-967-2804