From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:18:38 -0500

Team GlutenFree™ is an endurance and sports training program.  Runners,
walkers and cyclists participate in races across the United States to
raise awareness and funds for research and Celiac children’s camp
scholarships.  Since our inception in 2005, we have raised more than
$50,000 and sent 24 kids to summer camp.

Team GlutenFree™ members receive:

- Comprehensive training schedules
- Race day team tank or t-shirt
- Fundraising materials and ideas
- Nutrition, hydration and clothing advice
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience to complete a personal goal and, at the
same time, help Celiac Disease research and awareness programs
- SUPPORT! SUPPORT! SUPPORT

Please visit our website, www.teamglutenfree.org and check out our 2007
race line up!  Whether you are an experienced runner or beginning walker,
anyone can be a Team GlutenFree™ member!  You can email us at
[log in to unmask] to receive an information packet!

JOIN THE TEAM!

Carrie Owen