Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:24:42 -0800

Is there such a thing as low fat recipes that are gluten free?

I am intrested in Muffin, Cookie, Bread, Soup, Holiday, anything.  Any
sites out there.

I am supossed to bring a low-fat, low calorie recipe to Tops each week.
TOPS is an international weight loss support group... if you were
curious.

I have tried to make low fat muffins, but don't know where to start.  I
have the Revised Gluten-Free Gourmet.  And access to The Bread Gluten
Free cook book and More from the gluten free Gormet, all Bette
hagman's.  But that is all.

So if you could send me you recipes that are low-fat, or low-calorie.  I
will LOVE you forever!  :)  :)

I have managed to lose a little ove 30 pounds since May.  I only have
150 pounds to go.

Thanks a lot.

--
From,