From:
Paulette Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paulette Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:29:39 -0800

---

--- On Sun, 1/23/11, Paulette Evers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for all the great ideas and comments.

I can relate to one who had DH as a kid and wasn't diagnosed with celiac till years later. (ditto)
I do wonder myself,  why the Doctors and Univ.of Chg. are ignoring the one biopsy that came back positive for DH.  I do have all the symptoms for the rare skin disease PRP though.  But I still wonder if it might have triggered some super auto immune response to the gluten i had accidentlally took in that caused this rash.  I did not one member's response whose friend had PRP and the possible connection with candida?
I have started diligently taking a probiotic daily.  The Doctors have started me on Methotrexate to try and stop the growth of the skin cells. (Just don't like all the possible side of effects of that stuff though)  So far it's been 3 weeks on the oral chem and no change in the rash.  I have avoided the sugar that one member suggested too.
Thanks to everyone for the input.

Paulette