From:
Taca Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Taca Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:03:50 -0700

Hi
I'm a fairly newly diagnosed celiac (March 2005).  Been managing my diet
fine at home but still alittle gunshy eating out.  My main symptom was
iron deficiency and never had many GI symptoms when eating gluten but
since I've been gluten free, I've started getting some GI symptoms if
I've eaten 'suspect' items.  Anyway I'm going to be in Primm,Nevada for 4
days the last weekend of October so would like some advice on eating in
Primm and in Baker, Ca.  I don't need to get any GI problems since I'm
going to be at a horse clinic in the middle of the desert and any
symptoms would be a problem.   Thanks in advance.
Taca Foster
Carson, CA