From:
Madelyn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:27:21 +0000

The Chef to Plate Campaign is a grass-roots campaign designed to help spread awareness of gluten intolerance through the use of restaurants that offer a gluten-free menu.   It is free for restaurants to join.   We simply ask that they post educational table tents and/or posters during the month of May—to celebrate National Celiac Awareness Month.

Last year, we reached over 7 million people this way, with over 900 restaurants participating in the US, Canada, Turkey, and the Czech Republic.   This year, we hope to reach even more people.   We already have over 600 restaurants participating this year.

If you own a restaurant with a gluten-free menu and would like to participate in this campaign, you can fill out our online form here:   http://www.gluten.net/programs/add-your-restaurant.aspx   We will mail you the table tents and posters in April.

Madelyn Smith
Gluten Intolerance Group