From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:12:58 -0600

Since our new website launch in November, we have had lots of visitors to
www.chickenparadise.com .  We are a Bed and Breakfast with a totally GF
kitchen.  We also provide your family members with delicious breakfasts if
they have additional intolerances or allergies.  Many of our guests are
also Casein Free, Soy Free, and Corn Free.  Wait until you try our waffles!
Some people have stayed here 6 nights, and wanted the same waffles every
morning!

Spring is here, and Spring Break is right upon us.  We only have a few dates
left for March.  No weekends, but we are still available March 6-9 and
14-17.  If you were afraid you waited too long to call us, see if these
dates will work for you.

April is turning up the same way.  There are no weekends left but a few
mid-week dates are available.  Summer is still wide open so don't wait until
it is too late to make your plans.

We have a new puppy here at Chicken Paradise.  She is a Beauceron, which is
the same as the gluten sniffing dog you might have read about in January.
Here is a link to this story, in case you didn't read about Elias.
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/pets/dogs
/2011-01-11-pettalk11_ST_N.htm&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAAoATAHOAdA-7u06QRIAVAAWAB
iAmVu&cd=fLIJSYMSggU&usg=AFQjCNHuMU9tIVBFJbmtxlB5sE51xdovLQ> Pet Talk: Show
dog knows his business, and his gluten
This story was in USA Today on January 11.

Come visit us, enjoy the pool, sit in the treehouse, and say hello to Dora,
our aDORAble puppy!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd