From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:03:45 EDT

South Seattle (WA) Gluten Intolerance Support Group

Support Group Meeting--Celiac/Gluten Intolerance Tuesday, Sept  21st--7pm

Agenda change: We will be talking about Gluten Free Restaurant
dining---especially in the Seattle area---bring names of your favorite GF places  to
dine out---as well as ideas @ what works for you when you do venture out to
eat! We'll also be sampling a few GF loaves of 'Udis' Bread.

This agenda change is due to our fantastic speaker that I was able to line
up for our Oct. 19th meeting.----Mark your calendars! Cynthia Kupper,
Executive  Director of the GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) in Auburn, and
Registered  Dietician --she is very involved on a national level regarding food
labeling  laws, GF restaurant accreditation, etc. and is a fountain of knowledge!

ATTENTION: To attend our meetings, Hospital Security is encouraging all
who attend meetings in the 'MAC" Bldg. (us) to enter through the North Parking
 garage, and walk across the skybridge.....then taking elevator down to  1.
  The ground floor outside door ( S. side of our meeting room) will  now
always be locked at 7pm for security purposes.

Celiacs-helping-celiacs at Valley Medical Center. For those who live in
Metro-South ... take advantage ... join the home team. FREE!

Your support group is valuable, motivational, informative and fun. Please
make an effort to join us just once-a-month. (Same time -- same place --
good  habit.) We care about newly diagnosed people who are training for
gluten-free  food management. Do not stay "overwhelmed."

Regard our gluten-free way of life as a positive lifestyle, not a
restricted diet. View it as an opportunity to explore new foods and flavors.
Approach it with a positive, open mind and embrace it as your ticket to good
health!

Greg Parsons - Facilitator
Lynn Jameson

Bulletin Board:

Subject: Natl Celiac Awareness Day & GF Crenu
Gluten-free vegan  Crenu celebrates National Celiac Awareness Day with a
10% coupon offer

Whether you are new to Crenu or a returning satisfied customer, take
advantage of 10% off your next on-line purchase! Enter the code NCAD at
checkout. Click here to visit the website

Crenu: a baked bar that looks like a little cake. It is nutrient packed
with all natural organic ingredients and is:
non-gmo, gluten-free,  dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, wheat-free,
yeast-free, and full of great flavor  & texture!
The perfect grab & go meal replacement.

Forward this email to family & friends so they can can get great  savings
too. Code valid until Wednesday September 15, 2010 -
_www.crenu.com_ (http://www.crenu.com)

Crenu is "good food for good people(TM)

GLUTEN-FREE EVENT---and it is free!
What: Community awareness event  hosted by Bellingham Gluten Intolerance
Group.
When: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  Friday, Oct. 1, and 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 2.
Where: St. Luke's  Health Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Parkway,
Bellingham, WA
Activities:  Oct. 1 includes presentations on celiac disease, traveling and
dining  gluten-free, and preparing a gluten-free emergency kit. Oct. 2
features advice  on gluten-free eating and baking by Karen Robertson, and a
panel discussion  followed by questions and answers.
Admission: Free.
Details: 360-734-4989  or [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
Read  more: _http://tinyurl.com/2agsxn7_ (http://tinyurl.com/2agsxn7)

For more information contact: Lynn