From:
"~Diane Ebert~" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
~Diane Ebert~
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:19:12 -0500

Have you ever asked yourself....

What is Celiac Disease?
Can I eat my favorite meals or desserts again?
What do I look for when I am grocery shopping?
How can I get over these symptoms?
How can I attend pot lucks, reunions, or eat at a friends house again?

Since 2003, I have shared answers to these questions with step by step
roadmaps for successful gluten free living.

Call me  319-504-7493 or email me [log in to unmask] today for
a 30 minute ($197 value) gift of a Break Free to Gluten Free
exploratory session today.

I have a few times open in the next 2 weeks Am or Pm.  Let me know
which works for you.

Live well,

Diane Ebert
Gluten Free Lifestyle Mentor

Specializing in those newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease and
transitioning to a gluten free lifestyle.

I provide a safe educational atmosphere for those needing to learn the
top 5 basics for living a successful gluten free lifestyle.

319-504-7493

www.dianeebert.com
Check out my newsletters
Find me on Facebook      https://www.facebook.com/dianeebert.lifestylementor