From:
Gail Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2018 00:06:47 -0400

I needed to get a small package of Advil tablets for my purse and ran into a Walgreens. The smallest package they had was a white box with a shiny navy section on the right.
But the Advil in the picture was still the round tablet I always buy. So I bought it.
It wasn't until I got home that I realized the tablet was a pale pink round tablet and not the usual red color. I called Advil directly.
The woman who answered knew immediately why the color was off and described the package to me. She said " this was their newest product on the market and it
was supposed to work faster.
AND THAT IT IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THEY MAKE THAT HAS WHEAT IN IT."
Nowhere on the package does it give any indication that they changed the ingredients, or had wheat in it.

They were nice enough to send me a check to cover the purchase and told me to toss the Advil out.
Please check your packages carefully when you purchase Advil from now on.