From:
Laurel Morud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:27:05 EST

Hello all,

Many thanks for your replies!!!  It appears that many of you have the same
difficulty with pleghm in the throat after eating.

To summarize, I had many suggestions to avoid dairy.  I don't drink milk with
my meal, or eat yogurt or ice cream.  I do however eat lots of cheese.  I will
try to avoid cheese to see if this helps.

I also had  a lot of suggestions to drink plenty of fluids during the meal.  I
have started to drink water with my supper, rather than soda.  I think soda
increases the gas buildup, and contributes to my problem.

Other suggestions included additional food allergies or intolerances.  I hope
to eliminate food items from my diet and add them back gradually to see what
the problem may be.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and support.  It is always helpful to
know you are not the only one experiencing these things!!!

Laurie in IA