Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 13:12:53 -0400

Hello All List Members:

First I would like to personally thank all the list members that have
contacted me personally.  I have gotten some very valuable information from
each of you.  Thanks for all your help.

Here is my summary:

*  Try finding a book, Prescription for Nutritional Healing, by James F Bach
MD.  and Phyllis A Bach CNC as this is the recipe for vitamins under celiac
disease.  I also recommend a book Juicing for life.  Find a Juice man JR @ a
Target Store and USE IT!  In a couple days you will notice the difference.

*  I make sure I eat at least 4 oz of protein/meat at each meal and also I
take Ll-glutamine with each meal.This has helped with the sugar cravings.

*  I take L-Glutamine.  For me  500mg per day works. It is an amino acid, no
gluten in it.  Some people need more.

*  A friend of this list suggest this book called "Licking the Sugar Habit"
by Nancy Appleton.    It gives LOTS of advice on why and how to do just
that.

*  Clelia dear, I'm sorry to tell you but you may NOT have any fruit:
fresh, dried or cooked.  All is sugar.  No sugar in any form please.   Pau
D'Arco is a nice herb for Candida.  In tea or capsules, 2 three times a day.
I can't mention this person's name since I didn't ask for permeation to do
so.  I can say this:  The person that send me this information is a
/Herbalist.  I do agree that sugar is sugar and it  should be stopped 100%
if you are getting side effects like I am.  Still I haven't recovered from
it a week later.

*  A special thanks to the two people for pointing me in the right
direction:  One of them is a special person in Pittsburgh (I who know who
you are) the other is Don Wiss, for sending me information about the Paleo
diet.  I am inclined of follow his advice and starting on this (Paleo) diet.
I know that it will be hard at first, but at this point I have no choice if
I want to leave a normal life.

Thanks to you all for your support and messages of encouragement.  Good luck
to all, hope that one day you all can also find a way to be health and stay
health.

Clelia