From:
Glenda Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenda Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:54:44 -0400

Hi all,

I'll be in Salt Lake City and the suburb of Sandy, Utah for almost 2 weeks. Although I lived there for many years, I haven't visited since being diagnosed with CD about a year ago.  Other than Outback Restaurant, can any of you suggest places you've successfully visited and perhaps what you ordered?

FYI... I'm in Salt Lake for my sons wedding...the wedding dinner is being held at The Old Spaghetti Factory and the manager there says they are all familiar with CD and that they have a "wheat-free" pasta they can prepare for me! WHOO-HOO!!

Thanks for you time!
Glenda Wilson