From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:01:04 -0700

The notices and registration forms for the CDF Conference will be mailed in the next couple of weeks.  If you are not on our mailing list and would like to receive a registration form, please send me your name and address.  All information and registration forms will be up on our website shortly and you can register on line by using your credit card.  Several people have requested information about hotels arrangements.

We have made arrangements with the Omni Hotel for a CDF rate of $90.00 per night plus tax.  The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at the California Plaza is located in downtown Los Angeles, 252 South Olive Street, Los Angeles, 90012.  Their phone number is 213 617 3300 or www.omnihotels.com.  For out of towners, there is a lot to do and see in that area.  The hotel is adjacent to the Museum of Contemporary Art, two blocks from the Los Angeles Music Center which includes the Mark Taper forum, Ahmanson Theater and the new Disney Concert Hall.  It is also a short walk to the new Cathedral of our Lady of Angels.  Close by is Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Olveera Street and Koreatown

The date of the event is Nov. 2, 2003.  I will follow up this note with another letter, outlining the speakers,  We have a wonderful panel this year.

The Celiac Disease Foundation looks foreward to seeing you.  We welcome newbies as well as new friends and we promise you all an exiciting day filled with great GF food, excellent speakers and lots of vendors.

Feel free to reply with any questions you might have.

Renee Cronenwalt
VicePresident--Education Chair
Celiac disease Foundation