Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 07:19:43 -0400

Here are the responses I received about banana boat sunscreen products;

Just an fyi, if you look at the Environmental Working Group website most of their products have ingredients that may pose a health hazard.  California Baby also has gluten free products and their ingredients are less hazardous.
http://www.ewg.org/whichsunscreensarebest/2009report

and

Be careful with them as they almost blinded my son.

I didn't receive many responses but the ones I received were a bit scary.

Thank-you,

Denise