From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 13:51:58 -0400

The Gluten-Free Newsletter is a a commercial product from a fellow celiac.  It
costs $19.95 for four quarterly issues.  Although, I have not seen an issue, I
am aware of Sondra's wonderful style of cooking through previous recipes that
she has placed in celiac channels.

To quote from her ad: The Gluten-Free Newsletter is a recently developed,
quarterly newsletter that is dedicated to GF baking.  Home Kitchen tested
recipes, notes from Sandra's kitchen, hints, tips, and Kid's Doin's recipes are
part of each issue.

For those of us, who cook it could be considered an extra expense.  For those
who have never cooked, this may be a requirement.  We each have our own
lifestyle.

The address is:
The Gluten-Free Newsletter, 361 Cherrywood Drive, Fairborn, OH 45324 (513)
878-3221 E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Michael Jones, [log in to unmask]
Living a wonderful, GF life in Orlando, FL USA