From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:40:25 -0500

I was looking for gluten free and dairy free milk substitutes and came across this list but it says it was last updated in 1999.  Anyone have more a more recent list or know if these are still safe?

Ginny Mingolla     [log in to unmask]

>The following information was mostly collected from the mailing list >Celiac/Coeliac Wheat/Gluten-free List

Vanilla AlmondMylk (not Original)

Better Than Milk (Plain only)

Breeze

DariFree (formerly Vegelicious), powder/liquid from Abersold Foods

EdenBlend (not EdenRice)

Ener-G NutQuik powder

Ener-G SoyQuik powder

Farm Rich

HAIN Rice Supreme Drink

Pacific Rice Beverage

Pacific Ultra

Sovex Rice Moo

Solait, powder from Devansoy Farms

So Nice

SoyGood (soy based alternative)

Vance's DariFree (see DariFree)

Westbrae Rice Non Dairy Drink

White Wave Dairyless Yogurt (not Organic Plain)

| Feedback to the Listowners,  | Disclaimer,  |Copyright © | Updated 21 November 1999 |