Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:09:35 -0400

 http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com Colorful Images, Fun to wear A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the gluten free diet. Browse through our improved site and purchase with ease with our simplified shopping cart.

This month we are offering our new "Got Celiac?" embroidered cap For only $13.95 delivered.
The cap is made of 100% Premium cotton chino twill, It has a 6-panel mid profile front and velcro strap in the back. Available in Navy or Khaki.      A nice cap with a simple message,  perfect for any occasion.

Also available at a discounted price through September is the matching "Got Celiac" t-shirt  For only $12.95 delivered. (sizes Small - XXL)  A fun shirt (mid chest logo) with an inviting phrase that will have others asking you, What is Celiac?

Many shirts are available. All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt or Cap Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com