From:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellen Allard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:22:16 -0800

Dear All,

  About a month ago, I had corresponded via email with Enterolabs. After recently seeing a number of postings wondering about the publication of the findings of Enterolabs, I emailed them again and have copied my original email and their reply below:

  Dear Ellen,

How kind of you to email me this information! Thank you.

If you wish, you can most definitely respond that Dr. Fine is analyzing EnteroLab's data over the past several years at this moment, and he plans on publishing his study in 2006. Since he now has a full-time nurse in the lab to answer patient queries and manage the daily operations in the lab, he can devote more time to his study. He is anxious to present this material to the public as soon as possible, since he is beginning a new campaign of healthy nutrition and education through our Intestinal Health Institute.

Look for much more information on the appropriate sites in 2006 where Dr. Fine is concerned. I believe this will be his and EnteroLab's year!

Happy new year to you and your family, Ellen!

Most sincerely,

Phyllis Zermeno, RN, BSN
Clinical Manager, EnteroLab
http://www.enterolab.com

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this email message may
be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message
in error please email the sender and delete the message. Thank you.