From:
Holly Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:44:47 EDT

Thanks to a response I was notified of something called neuropthy. I searched
the archives and did some reading. I was told Taylor was not deficient in
anything and had no malabsorption even though her BM's were full of OIL! Was
just wonder is it OK to give a 3 year old so many supplements i.e.
B12,B6,E,Niacin, plus her regular multi? not only does she have the leg pain
but her skin seems to be so sensitive she cries every time she gets dressed
and has to change clothes 10 times until its just perfect, wont wear close
toed shoes, can smell anything from miles away. wonder if all this is
related. thanks again, Holly