Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:38:59 -0500

I recently spoke with someone at the Ghiradelli Chocolate Co. and was told
that there candy is gluten free (as are their baking chips and chocolate). If
you get the dark chocolate or bittersweet chocolate it is also milk free. The
person I spoke with said that they make some seasonal products but not many,
and wasn't sure about bunnies per say. I have called all around and have been
unable to locate any Easter type Ghiradelli candy. Their regular candy bars
are carried in the more upscale supermarkets.

I'm wondering how hard it would be to melt down their candy and put it in a
candy mold. Any candy makers out there?  Also, would you mix it with anything
else so it isn't quite so chocolate?