From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:48:40 -0800

I would like to report on the emails I received regarding Miss Roben's.
I received many, many comments about this company and EVERY ONE was
favorable.  There was NOT ONE negative remark about Miss Roben's.
Three cheers for Miss Roben's!!!  People were happy with the mixes, the
flours, the speedy and curteous service.  Someone said there is even a
website where they will scrutinize your order to make sure you did not
order anything with ingredients that are not on your diet.

This Co. has a recent '2000 booklet out which lists everything they
sell.  I notice they also sell products of other companys in their
booklet such as Pamelas etc.  Anyway I did call them and some of their
flours such as the rice flours are made in strictly gf plants and some
are not so thats something to consider.  But they do seem to be very
aware of the gf diet and their plant is totally gf.  I feel very
confident ordering from this Co.

Janet in Maine