From:
Deb Resch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:15:18 -0500

ListMates:

Has anyone considered creating a PALM PILOT Database of GF foods?  I have
been thinking about this but I am new at using the Palm Pilot and still
don't quite understand some of the features.  If there is anyone out there
who has more experience with using the PALM, please get in touch with me.

I have a PALM V and have purchased additional software to use it with my
MAC.  Although I also have a PC, when I first installed the Palm software
on the PC, it really played havoc with my EMAIL account so I decided to
uninstall and just use my MAC to input data.  Right now, I am looking for a
data base for the Palm that also has a desktop  (MAC) version so that I can
enter in all the data.

I think this would be a really handy thing to have in the grocery store.  I
don't know about you, but I hate standing flipping through pages trying to
decide what category the product item is in.  This could be so much easier
if it's done correctly!!  Actually, I would be happy to pay for one already
created and I bet other people would as well.

I welcome your feedback.

Deb