From:
Mary Falteisek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Falteisek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:16:22 -0500

We went to the Gluten Free Frenzy yesterday and was so excited Martha the owner who also has celiac was so very help full!!!!!   They have so much to pick from we tried lots of new food that my girls love (they are both very very picky)
She also is going to try to order something's she didn't have that we like:)
We are so HAPPY that there is a gluten free store so close:)
Thanks Martha!!!!!!!

The address is
20101 W. Bluemound Rd.
Brookfield Wi
262 785-7020

Yesterday was the first time I met Martha but sure I will be seeing her lots when we go to her store:)