From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 15:55:42 GMT

Suzyn Dobroski <[log in to unmask]> provided a wonderful summary of living
the GF diet to the ABC song.  The following sample: A through C gives and
appreciation of the alaphabet.  It you would like a complete copy, please
send this message to: [log in to unmask]

GET CELIAC TMPFILE3 CELIAC
// EOJ

If you have trouble, send a message to me, but please DO NOT reply to the
entire List.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners

I have a two year old. He is a happy little guy who has made his
mother somewhat crazy  by his constant rendition of the   "ABC Song".
It is because of this ever present melody  (which lingers while
drifting to sleep... I count letters instead of sheep), that I
believe, the following came to fruition.

A is for abstinence. Why mess with the enemy? If in doubt, keep it out
of your mouth!

B is for Bette. Our great one, the g/f cooking guru.   She has made our
culinary challenges less frustrating and more delicious.

C is for companion.  Make friends with another who has the disease. I
guarantee it will be a bonding experience. My "celiac maniac" friend
and I frequently bake for one another. The food not only satisfies our
stomach, but also nurtures our souls.