Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:53:51 -0400

For those of you not aware Angel Food Ministires,? is a non-profit, non-denominational organization that offers food relief. They are affiliated with several churches throughout the United States and? offer food boxes at a reduced cost. You do not have to be low income to enjoy this service, and they accept food stamps, cash, and credit cards. And you can now order online. I have used this service for many of my clients and they really believe that this is a good value for the money. I noticed that this month they are offering an Allergen Free Box. From the list it looks like it is the Allergy Free Food Company's frozen breaded meats.

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

This is from the site:

ALLERGEN-FREE BOX
Processed to eliminate the eight top serious allergens: Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacea, Tree Nuts and Gluten (wheat, rye and barley). Great for children and adults!

1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Tenders
1 lb.??? Coated Breast Filet

1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Nuggets

1 lb.??? Coated Chicken Wings

1 lb.??? Coated Cubed Steak (Chicken Fried Steak)

This is a total cost of 25.00.? If you are new to Angel Food Ministries they do a one time $4.00 fee for setting you up in the system.

I am not affiliated with this organziation in anyway but do believe they do good work, and was thrilled to see they are offering this for those of use with allergies.

If you go to the site it will show you what churches in your zip code area participate in Angel Food Ministries, when the order deadline is and when the pick up day is.

I already ordered boxes for me and my sister as I was so thrilled they offered this.