From:
Brian Boland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Boland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:35:38 -0800

I contacted Tillamook (Oregon) dairy about gluten in their products.  The following is their reply.

Dear Mrs. Boland:

Thank you for your e-mail.  You will be happy to hear that all of our
cheese, yogurt, butter, and sour cream products are gluten free, as are most
of our Ice Cream flavors.

Ice cream flavors listing any ingredients such as pie, cookie dough, cake,
etc. will contain gluten.  The following is a list of Tillamook Ice Cream
flavors which DO contain gluten: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, German
Chocolate Cake, Marionberry Pie, and Super Mix.  I hope this information
helps.

Sincerely,

Ronald R. Cottor
Customer Service