Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 13:00:38 -0500

hi!

I had similar teeth problems... but things have gotten better since I have
been taking suplemental chelated calcium and magnesium (TargetMins by Nature
Life)

Im not endorsing their product.  This is just what I've found works for me...

1000 mg Ca, 500 mg Mg per day.  (1000 mg Ca/ day is the US RDA) It took about
3 1/2 months to see significant differences in my tooth quality-- this is
DAILY supplementation for three and a half months.  I have since been taking
a little more than this per day.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Please investigate this and discuss with your physician before deciding on
anything, though.